John R. DeBord s/o Theophilus & Sarah Phillips mar. 28 Dec 1845, Smyth Co.,Va. They had nine children. I am looking for the marriages of these children. John R.wrote in a letter dated 1865 that he had seven children living, two not living. A little girl died 1850 in Hawkins Co.,TN.
This must have been either Ann or Mary.
Children as I have them:
1.Louisa Jane b. 17 Nov 1846,,Smyth,Va.
d. 27 Aug 1876,,Ks.
mar. 9 Oct 1862,Henry,IN.
Francis M. Hooton
2. Ann Martha b.21 Sep 1848,Smyth,Va.
3. Mary Malita b.13 Sep 1850,Smyth,Va.
4. Sarah Elizabeth b.1/9 Jan 852,Hawkins,Tn.
mar. Alfred W. Headcock
5. Debra Malinda b.28 Feb 1854,Hawkins,Tn.
6. Susan Emaline b.11 Sep 1857,Henry,IN.
7. Phebe Angleline b.11 Sep 1857,Henry,IN.
8. Celia Ellen b.22 Feb 1862,Henry,IN.
9. Maurice Emery b.25 Jun 1872,Rush,IN.
d. abt. age 16
Susan and Phebe were enrolled in the Quaker School at Spiceland, In. John R. was a Baptist preacher and lived in a two story log house at Coffin's Station which was half-way between Spiceland and Dunreith,IN.
Louisa Jane and Francis Marion Hooton are my great-grandparents.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|