Mary J...I also tried to email and it didn't work.
Phillip H. Deer was my ggrandfather. My grandmother was Juston Deer. I have a booklet written by my great aunt, Lela Mae Deer, in 1967, documenting her family memories. This is some of what I have:
1. Hardy Deer m. Mary Alice
2. James (Jim) Deer b. Marion County, SC 1796 d. Henderson County TN 1861 m. Nancy Johnson b. 1823 TN d. 1877 Henderson County TN
3. Phillip H Deer b. Jun 4, 1861 Henderson County TN d. March 19, 1944 Fredericksburg, VA. Buried in Tishomingo, OK.
+ Betty Ann Josephine Wells b. Feb 10, 1881. M. Dallas County AR b. Dallas County AR Feb 10, 1866 d. Apr 7, 1933 Milburn, OK Buried in Tishomingo, OK
4. Suler Juston Deer b. AR Oct 27, 1881 d. Apr 4, 1963 Ardmore, OK. Buried in Cumberland, OK
+ Charles Rector Darrow M. May 31, 1899 Cumberland, OK.
4. Flairaleedy Deer (Flara Leedy) b. AR Feb 12, 1885 d. July 12, 1896 Linn, OK. Buried in Linn, OK
4. James Marvin Deer b. AR Feb 16, 1887 Whereabouts unknown since 1930
+ Mary Rebecca (Molly) Mayo M. Jan 20, 1902 Cumberland, OK
4. Edna Pirl (Pearl) Deer b. Aug 19, 1889 d. Feb 15, 1960 Lawton, OK, Buried in Elk City, OK
+ George Winberry m. 1908 Cumberland, Ok d. 1912 of lukemia
+ TillmanFrancisThornton m. 1915 Coleman,OK
4. Elam Hansford Deer b. Linn, OK Nov 11, 1891
+ Doris Ellis m. Jan 19, 1929 Milburn, OK
4. Nancy Helen Deer b. Linn, OK Aug 31, 1893 d. Oct 11, 1894 Buried in Linn, OK
4. Loney Dail Deer (Lona) b. Linn, Ok Aug 20, 1895
+ Jasper Guy Reeves m. Oct 31, 1922 Ada, OK
4. Philip Audy Deer b. Cumberland, OK Feb 18, 1898 d. July 12, 1911 Cumberland, OK Buried in Linn, OK.
4. Lela Mae Deer b. Cumberland, Ok April 27, 1901
+ Oscar Haddon Darter m. Dec 29, 1920 Tishomingo,OK
4. Carra Cecil Deer (Cary) b. Cumberland, OK May 12, 1903
d. Dec 21, 1903 Cumberland, OK Buried in Linn, OK
4. Byron Condron Deer b. Cumberland, OK Mar 5, 1907
+ Esther Marie Carneal m. Jun 9, 1938 Fredericksburg, VA
I also have descendants of some of these siblings - to some degree. If you are interested, I will get it all in better form and send to you. At the time of the writing of the booklet, Lela Mae (known, for some reason, as "Aunt Hick") , her sister, Lona, and brothers, Byron and Elam were still living. I have no additional information on their longevity, but I have just begun this fascinating hobby called genealogy.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|