Yes---it is the same family. Have no idea what all that means either. Sounds as though he was "put out" with "Dave". In case you or Tina need it ---I have the following in my family group sheet.
Frederick Dickensheets born bet. 1790/1800 Maryland; son of John Dickensheets and Margaret (Worman); ( John was buying and selling land in Montgomery and Greene Co., Ohio 1809 to 1820.)
Frederick Dickensheets wife was Elizabeth Mary (Tucker) born 1801 Virginia.
1. David (1825- ?) married Margaret Thacker 6-2-1850 Defiance Co., Ohio. (1850 census has her listed as Harriet)
2. Susan (1827-after 1900) married Aaron Clark 1-5-1851 Defiance Co., Ohio.
3. Mary (1830-before 1856 ) married William M. Stites 8-5-1852 Defiance Co., Ohio.
4.William (6-2-1832-22-11-1912)married Mary Petterson(1841-1912) 14-12-1856 Defiance Co., Ohio. This couple died in Warsaw, Koscuisko Co., Indiana; buried in Oakwood Cemetery Warsaw Ind.; had son Frederick.
5. John Harrison; (8-7-1834- ?) married Angeline Thacker 24-7-1855 Defiance Co., Ohio
had :Perry; Samuel; Elmo.
6. Eve born about 1837 Ohio.
7. Ellen born about 1839 Ohio; married William M. Stites 6-11-1856 Defiance Co., Ohio.
8. Martha born March 1841 Ohio. (Martha is living with John and Angeline Dickensheets in the 1880 Defiance Co., Ohio Census) (In the 1900 Defiance Co., Ohio Martha Dickensheets aged 59yr. is living with Susan Clark born August 1822 aged 77yr.----This age and birthday does not match the other census ages.)
9. Elsbury born about 1846 Ohio
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|