I am at a stand still with my mother's name DeMarco/DiMarco. Here's what I have. If anybody can add on to this many thanks. I am looking for some siblings of these grandparents.
1) Vincenzo DiMarco m Rachel Manfra
2) Luca ( s/o Vincenzo & Rachel) b abt 1796 San Chuisano, Avellino d abt 1861 m 26 Jan 1816 Chuisano Anna Guiseppa Angela Lonardo
3) Joseph(Giosue) b 1833 m Mary Vena (d/o Pasquale & Gaetano Dell'Isalo
4) Carlos DeMarco b 15 Aug 1858 Chuisano d 9 Feb 1946 Worchester, Ma m Guiseppa(Josephine) Luongo (d/o Raffaele & Antonia Chirralendo. Carlos immigrated to US in 1888 through Ellis Island
5) Frank DeMarco my grandfather. The family line ends here since all my great uncles had girls and my great aunts had boys. So I am looking for some DiMarco's that could have been related to these people. Thanks for all and any help you can give me.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|