Hi. Anyone who can help on this? I got this information from a typed up letter passed down from my g-grandmother.
John J. TILLMAN married Anna DOERR. I am specifically looking for more info on her, but here's what i have to share:
He was born Nov. 1 1832 or 1833 in Baden-Baden Germany and died Dec. 25, 1893 in Wyandotte, Michigan.
She was born March 5 1843 or 1845 in Trinidad and died October 18, 1925 in Wyandotte, Michigan.
They had twelve children:
1. Bertha (b. 1873) m. Lawrence Vincent DEICHELBOHRER
2. Mary (b. 1862)
3. Mathilde (b. 1864) m. Bill ABLER
4. Elisabeth (b. 1860) m.John GEORGE
5. Julius (b. 1867)
6. Columbus (b. 1869)
7. Margaret Anna (b. 1871)m. Louis SCHMIT
8. Anna (b. 1875)
9. Emma (b. 1877) m. Mark BAURASSA (sp?)then she married a John GEORGE...i think a cousin of the previous GEORGE mentioned.
10. Mary Theresa (b. 1879)
11. Frederick Wm. (b. 1880)
12. William L. (b. 1872)
I can continue with Bertha TILLMAN/L.DEICHELBOHRER if anyone wants.
However, I am looking for info on ANNA DOERR of TRINIDAD.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|