I am now just starting my own family tree and so have been asking a lot of questions to my own father and his siblings about my grandparents and theirs before that.
Anyways, I remembered my father talking about Marcel Doiron & Suzanne Brun. Marcel happens to be my gr. gr. grandfather's (Rafael) brother. Now to answer your question about their parents:
Marcel Doiron's (& Rafael's) parents were Moise Doiron, born around 1788, and married Brigitte Saulnier in Tracadie on May 29, 1812.
Moise & Brigitte had 9 kids:
1. Raphael - born March 28, 1813; died 1904; married Anne Brun in 1842.
2. Marcel - b. Oct. 23, 1814; d. 1903; m. Suzanne Brun in 1843.
3. Euphrosine - b. Oct. 18, 1816; d. 1818.
4. Bruno - b. May 25, 1818; d. 1889; m. Veronique McGraw in 1839.
5. Joseph - b. March 10, 1820; m. Victoire LeBlanc
6. Olivier - b. Aug. 31, 1822; d. 1906; m. Marie Caissie in 1845.
7. Euphrosine - b. 1824; m. Louis Guimond in 1851.
8. Alexis - b. Set. 4, 1827.
9. Marguerite - b. Jun. 6, 1831; m. Alexandre Guimond in 1852.
And Suzanne Brun's parents were Placide Brun & Suzanne Huntley. Which were also Rafael's wife's (Anne Brun) parents. The two brothers (Marcel & Rafael) married the two sisters (Suzanne & Anne).
I hope that this has helped you.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|