Now the Guillaume Doiron that your are talking about was the son of Marcel, right? If so... Guillaume was born Oct. 10, 1856; he married Genevieve Cormier, daughter of Thaddee Cormier and Francoise Caissie, in 1889. They had 8 kids, 3 of which died very young, and had one adopted son:
1. Damien David - born April 18, 1890.
2. Albina - b. Aug. 1, 1894.
3. Laura - b. in Amherst, 1903.
4. Nellie Marie - b. in Rexton on Oct. 2, 1905; died May 6, 1934.
5. Helena - b. in 1911; married Charles Roy, son of Moise & Clothilde Arseneault, in Moncton on Nov. 24, 1931.
6. Alfred - died still a baby.
7. Alfred - died young.
8. Rosanna - died still a baby.
9. Leonard - an adopted son, b. May 26, 1924; m. in Memramcook on Nov. 24, 1947 to Rita Saulnier, daughter of Wilfred & Evangeline Melanson.
I hope that this will help you further.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|