I have information on William Donnell of Guilford NC born 26 Apr 1760 and married to a Jane Denny. I have their marriage date as 1778 approximately in Guilford NC. I have William's death date as 29 July 1846 in Wilson Co. Tn. I don't have much on his wife.Their kids are as follows:\
1. James Donnell born 30 July 1780 in Guilford NC, married Jane Staples Nov 30 1813 in Washington Co. Missouri. James was a Methodist Minister. He is my direct ancestor. He died 6 Mar 1845 in Plattin Township, Jefferson Co., Mo. Jane Staples was the daughter of James Staples. I have more on her line somewhere.
2. Robert Donnell born 1784, never married, died in Wilson TN in 1855.
3. Thomas Donnell born 29 July 1786 in Guilfod NC. Married Eliza Sloan in Washington Co., Mo. He died 8 Feb 1843 in Washington Co., Mo.
4. Adnah Donnell was born in 1790 in Guilford NC. He married Mary (no last name) in Tenn. He died 18 Sept 1831 in Wilson Tenn.
5. Eliel Donnell born 29 Apr 1791 in Guilford NC, maried Mary Wiley in 1821 in Jefferson Co., Mo. He died 29 Nov 1874 In Jefferson Co., Mo.
6. Josiah Donnell born about 1795 in Guilford NC, married Nancy Majors , died about 1883.
7. Mary (Polly) Donnell born 1798 or 99 in Guilfod Co NC,
married James Carruth 29 Aug 1816 in Wilson Tn.
8. Cynthia Donnell born about 1803 in Wilson TN, married Levi Donnell 14 Aug 1821 in Wilson TN, and died before 1830.
Any more questions let me know.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|