Benjamin Doolittle and Rachel Stitt's children are as follows, and no Rebecca is listed. You will notice that they were married April 1, 1806 in near Morgantown, Monongalia co. Va (now WVA) They lived above Morgantown.
First the bond of marriage was from Marriage Bond Records Monongalia Co. W VA 1790-1850
March 31, 1806. Daughter of Edward Stitt, Rachel Stitt and Benjamin Doolittle. bondsman William Stitt.
also others you might be interested in.
April 22, 1805. Daughter of Edward Stitt, Jenny Stitt and James Gray. Bondsman Edward Stitt.
April 5, 1803. Daughter of Edward Stitt, Elizabeth Stitt and Thomas Doolittle. Elizabeth d. and he remarried. He is buried in WVA
1. Rawley Stitt Doolittle b. June 25, 1807 Morgantown, Monongalia W. Va. d. May 4, 1854 m. 1st. Martha Freeland Dec 7, 1824. 2nd Mrs. Ellen Enslow Feb 22, 1856
2. Ephraim L. Doolittle b. Nov 3, 1809 Morgantown, Monongalia W.Va. no death dates or marriage dates.
3. Irwin C. Doolittle b. March 30, 1812 Urbana, Champaign, Ohio m. Maria Coldren no date listed.
4. Amazich Doolittle b. Sept. 9, 1815 Urbana, Champaign, Ohio. no death or marriage date
5. William Doolittle b. Dec 19, 1818 Urbana, Champaign, Ohio no death or marriage date.
6. Mary Jane Doolittle b. Sept. 4, 1822 Urbana, Champaign, Ohio no marriage or death date, but husband was Thomas C. Reeves.
7. George W. Doolittle b. March 28, 1825 Urbana, Champaign, Ohio no marriage or death dates listed.
Information available for this family in The Doolittle Family in America Part III, p. 300-301 Information on the children from LDS Records, and research by Rick Toothman
Hope this helps.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|