Hi! I am descended from Robert Draffin. Here is my direct line:
1. Robert Draffin
2. Thomas Draffin m. Nancy Douglass, moved to Missouri
3. William Robert Draffin m. Atlanta McCulloch
4. Robert Thomas Draffen (this seems to be about the time that the name spelling changed to Draffen, before this I can find both Draffin and Draffen) m. Elizabeth Carpenter
5. Stonewall Draffen m. Nannie Edith Embry
6. Bertha Draffen m. Leo Booth
7. Donna Booth m. Michael Kistner
8. me (Kathleen Ellis)
I have a listing of Robert's children:
1. John b. abt 1782
2. Marie b. abt. 1783
3. Almena b. abt. 1785
4. Synthiana b. abt. 1787
5. Emily b. abt. 1789
6. Thomas b. 1791
7. William Henry b. 1793
John and William went to Kentucky and Thomas went to Missouri. I do not know what happened to the daughters. The above list comes from another online researcher who is descended from John.
I would be happy to share any info that I have on the Kentucky side, but most of my info is on the Missouri side.
Do you happen to know any more details about Robert? I was told that he came to Albemarle from Ireland with two brothers. I have found reference to a Thomas Draffen who died in Albemarle in 1844, I am assuming this is a brother of Robert? Robert is listed as dying in 1828 in Albemarle County. Both of these dates are from the Albemarle County in Virginia book by Rev. Edgar Woods.
Hope this helps - please email me if you want more details!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|