Garry Draughon was born 1807 in Sampson Co.
and died 12-20-1850 and is buried in Sampson
Co. He was the son of George Draughon and
Martha Beamon. He married Mary J. Best, who
was born 1817, on January 24, 1833. They
were the parents of:
1. George T., born 1838 Sampson Co.
2. Martha Jane, born 1843, wife of Lemuel D.
3. William Garry, b. 1845, husband of Sarah
4. Frances A., b, 1847 Sampson Co, wife of
John A. Colvin.
5. Narcissa Bright, b. Nov. 16, 1849 wife of
Henry Rufs Byrd.
6. Infant Son,b. 1850 Sampson Co, d. 1-1-1851
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|