Dresser Family Genealogy Forum
This might help you. It is from my Dresser page at www.best.com/~dresser/history.shtml:
Aaron6 (twin) son of Oliver Dresser m. Abigail Monroe 29 Nov 1787 in Wendell, Mass. She was of Scotch descent and said to be of the family of President Monroe. They lived in
Montaque, Mass. Then moved to Bridgewater, NY and then to Jefferson County, NY after War of 1812. Aaron opened a public house known as "Dresser's Tavern", which became a
center of trade and the beginning of Pamelia Four Corner, in the history of which he was an active factor. He d. in Dansville, NY at his son Elemuel's house in 1820. His children:
1. Aaron7 lived in Pamelia, NY
2. Moses7 m. Relief Harrington. Lived in Cambridge, Michigan
3. Elemuel Beman7 B. 1796 m. Elizabeth . He d. 21 SEP 1854 in Dansville, NY, without issue.
4. Parker7 b. 10 JUN 1799 d. 1872 m. Lydia Cronkite.
5. Samuel7 1803-1886 m. Elizabeth Burdick, 5 APR 1862 at Brookfield, NY d. at Edmeston, NY
6. Elizabeth7 d. 17 MAY 1845 Brookfield, NY
7. Abigail7 m. Welch
8. Sally7 m. E. Phillips