1) Josephine was baptized under the name Marie-Joseph. This act can be found in the the register of Ste-Tinite parrish, in Contrecoeur, QC, at the following address:
2) Josephte Ducharme and Simon Daunais' marriage can be found in the same register, at this address
3) Simon Daunais and Genevieve Guertin are indeed Simon's parents.
4) I know nothing about Joseph Masseaux. Certainly not a name found in Québec. I would say the correct spelling is Mousseau, a family of the Joliette area. There were a few Joseph Mousseau there at that time.
5) Since the parrish registers in Quebec are almost complete
for the priod that you search, I would suggest that you look at them and not in the census. However, it would take a clue to limit your explorations.
6) for details about Josephine's parents, please email at my personal address.
Hope this helps.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|