Hello Pierre and others regarding Jeanne (Marie) Ducharme.
My name is Adrienne Ducharme and I am the grand-daughter of Albert Ducharme.
I have been doing some family research and this is what I have come up with.
Albert Ducharme (my grandfather) had the following siblings:
1) Nazaire Ducharme - unsure of DOB
2) Alphonse Ducharme approx. DOB: 02/08/1905
3) Cecile Ducharme approx. DOB 12/21/1905
4) Josephine Ducharme - unsure of DOB
The parents of my grandfather and his siblings are:
Edward (Eduard) Ducharme - approx. DOB 1869
Virginia (Eugenia) Chaboyer - approx. DOB 1870
Date of Marriage: 11/29/1903
Edward was married previously (based on 1891 census) to a Rosalie Ducharme (possible maiden name: Flamand)
Edwards parents were:
Francois Ducharme - DOB: Dec. 25, 1838
Married Catharine Heneault
They had 7 children:
1) Francois Ducharme - DOB: 1858
2) Pierre Ducharme - DOB: 1859
3) Alexandre Ducharme - DOB: 1860
4) Marie Ducharme - DOB: 1862
5) Edward Ducharme - DOB: 1865 (my great grandfather)
6) Frigine (Frizine) Ducharme - DOB: 1867
7) Dominique Ducharme - DOB: 1869
I was planning on heading to Vital Statistics tomorrow (April 5th) to check on some birth/death/marriage certificates.
Hope this helps!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|