your data are quite correct. A few additions:
1) Edward married Rosalie Flammand on Aug 10, 1888, in Ste-Anne des Chênes, MB.
2)Children of Francois Ducharme and Catharine Heneault
1) Francois Ducharme - DOB: 27/10/1859
2) Pierre Ducharme - DOB: 08/05/1861
3) Alexandre Ducharme - DOB: 26/10/1862
4) Marie Ducharme - DOB: 17/08/1864
5) Edward Ducharme - DOB: 20/07/1866 (your g-grandfather)
6) Frigine (Frizine) Ducharme - DOB: around 1868 (name was Euphrosine)
7) Dominique Ducharme - 06/03/1870
+ 10 more !
Most of my data on your branch of our family in Manitoba come from a book from Gail Morin, Métis Families Genealogical Compendium. You should find it quite easely in your area.
May I ask who were your own father and mother and if you have brothers and sisters ?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|