I believe I may have traced some of your family. My records show that you are related to a William Dudney born in 1840. I believe we are related but have not as yet connected my line with yours. My family moved from the village of Shermanbury to Erith about 1840.
William Dudney c: January 16, 1820 at Saint John The Baptist, Croydon, Surrey (IGI record)marriage details not know. One son traced:
Henry Dudney b: 1840 Woolwich, Kent. Occupation 1881 Cooper (maker & repairer of wooden vessels) living at 63 Orchard Road, Plumstead, Kent married August 04, 1861 to Jane Horsley who was b: 1845 in Chiselhurst, Kent. The 1881 census shows five children.
1. Harry Dudney b: Bet. January - March 1864
2. George Dudney b: 1870 Plumstead, Kent
3. Frederick Emmanuel Dudney b: 1871 Plumstead, Kent
4. Walter John Dudney b: Bet. April - June 1874 Plumstead, Kent
5. Leonard Dudney b: Bet. October - December 1876 Plumstead, Kent Assumed children
A. Leonard Edward G Dudney b: Bet. July - September 1898 Woolwich District
B. Stanley Dudney Abt. 1900 Plumstead, Kent
The following sites may be useful to you for research www.familysearch.com and http://freebmd.rootsweb.com
Let me know if my assumptions are right.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|