"Col. Thomas Dugan died with LWT 13 July 1822 with George, James, and Hiram Dugan Exc: He left 6 living childfren and two children who had died. His children were:
1. James Dugan moved to Union District. He conveyed all his property to his wife Francis and her children by another marriage (Robert McDaniel and three married daughters) because most of the property he owned had come from his wife. James Dugan died 183201839 with Nathaniel Gist Adm."
2. William Dugan died 1831 (Zacheus Wright Adm.) Leaving his widow Elizabeth and children; Lucinda, Mariah (married Andrew Turner and she had died), Mary, and Frances Dugan.
3. Thomas Dugan
4. Hiram Dugan died 1823 intestate with George Dugan Adm. and then William Davis Adm. He died unmarried and left the siblings mentioned and the children of John J. and Parks Dugan as his only heirs.
5. Margaret Dugan married James Murray and they moved to Buncombe Cty, N.C.
6. George Dugan died 1827 with LWT. William Dugan Adm until 1831 when he died and then William Davis Adm.
7. John J. Dugan died prior to his father leaving children Lucy L. (married William Davis), Mary J. (married Asbury Shell), Martha E. (married Lemon Shell), Robert, Elizabeth Anne, Margaret Caroline, and William H. Dugan.
8. Park Dugan died prior to his father leaving children:
Mary Dugan married George Clark
Jane J. Dugan married Jeremiah Hamilton
Eliza Dugan married Elijah Wilburn
Col. Thomas Dugan had left 670 acres to be divided into 5 lots for James Dugan, Thomas Dugan, George Dugan, Hiram Dugan, and the children of Parks Dugan. They want accounts of the estates of Thomas Dugan, Hiram Dugan, George Dugan, and James Dugan.
Box 34 Package 20
This particular Thomas is Col. Thomas Dugan who d. 8 Dec 1822 and is buried King's Creek Cem, Newberry Cty, SC. He was married to Mary Johnston
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|