Looking for info on this family:
Andrew Dunigan/Donegan, born about 1778/79, Ireland, d. 4 Dec 1861, Tawnalaghta, Kilglass, Sligo Co, Ireland. He married Mary Gallagher and had the following children:
1. Manus, b. abt 1820, d. bef 2 Aug 1876, Richfield, Henry Co, OH (this is correct based upon his Will, another researching has him dying in Springfield which is incorrect). Married Bridget Byrne (b. abt 1825, Ireland). They had several children; John, Mary, Andrew, Katherine, Margaret, Ellen, Bridget, Manus, Thomas Henry.
2. Andrew, b. May 1828, d. 1 Dec 1916, Springfield, Clark Co, OH. He married Bridget Morrison on 13 Aug 1853 in Clark Co, OH. Bridget was b. Jan 1833, Ireland, and d.1910, Springfield, Clark Co, OH. Their children are: John, Catharine, Andrew (died infant), Andrew, Margaret, Martin, Mary Ellen, and William Manus.
3. Mary, b. 1828, Tawnalaghta, Kilglass, Sligo Co, Ireland.
4. Margaret, b. 1831, Tawnalaghta, Kilglass, Sligo Co, Ireland
5. Roger, b. 15 Aug 1833, Tawnalaghta, Kilglass, Sligo Co, Ireland, d. 10 Apr 1906, Pittsford Twp, Hillsdale Co, MI. He married Catharine Murphy (dau of Patrick and Ellen Foody Murphy)6 May 1867 in Springfield, Clark Co, OH. They had several children: James A, Henry E, Roger, Mary, Ellen, Catherine, Anna, Thomas, Joseph P., and Dennis A. Roger and Catherine lived for a while in Custar, Henry Co, OH before moving to Hudson, Lenawee Co, MI. Catharine (Murphy) Dunigan died in Hudson, MI on 27 Sep 1924. She was born 5 May 1844 in Ireland.
I have a lot of information on this family and would like to share.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|