This is what I have on Jacob Durham from research done about 11 years ago at:
1) Doug Park (ParkeFamilyHeritage@Worldnet.att.net) 12 March 2000.
2) DURHAMS@listbot.com (2000).
3) Brigette Durham Carpenter’s webpage, downloaded in Nov 2000.
4) Frank Horton (BushBar@aol.com) Jan 2000 added Mary Frances to this family.
5) Bob Callahan (email@example.com) is also researching this line.
6) Durham Cousins (Noel Durham) 2000; from Lettie Durham Moore's book THE DURHAMS BEFORE 1776 - 1976.
7) Cathie Hargreaves (Hargreaves@citcom.net) Jan 2000.
8) Noel Durham/Moore (2000).
As you can see, this is old research from other people; I was trying to determine which of the many Durham families is my line. I finally found out that these are not my Durhams, so didn't do any more on them.
Jacob Durham, b. about 1805 was the son of Benjamin Durham and his wife, Margaret Robinson.
Benjamin Durham was the son of John Durham and his wife, Martha Bugg.
John Durham (who m. Martha B.) was the son of William Durham, Sr. and his wife, Margaret Colclough.
William Durham, Sr. was the son of Samuel and Mary Riggans Durham.
Margaret Colclough was the daughter of Benjamin and Rachel [Unkn] Colclough.
I don't know the parents of Samuel Durham or Mary Riggans.
Hope this helps.
From my notes: Benjamin Durham went to KY with parents when four years old; made his home there until his death (DURHAMS@listbot.com 2000). I have 11 children listed for Benjamin and Margaret Robinson Durham, and 13 for John and Martha Bugg Durham. Is that correct?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|