Hunting for children of Martha Texana Fuller Birdwell:
1. Susan Jane Birdwell Rawlinson b. 1-01-1863 d. 3-06-1940; married Jefferson D. Rawlinson
2. Mary Ida Birdwell Matteson b. 12-22-1866 d. 11-20-1927; married Victor Matteson
3. John M. Birdwell b. 1870 d. 5-15-1922; married Belle Nichols
4. M. Adeline Birdwell Lloyd b. 1871; married T. K. Lloyd
5. William P. Birdwell b. 1-28-1872 d. 6-27-1937; married Josephine Fuller
6. Benjamin A. Birdwell b. 1876; married Erie Ann Pye
7. James T. Birdwell b. 3-29-1877 d. 2-15-1940; married Floy Tenison
8. Eugene M. Birdwell b. 1880 d. 1947; married Nora E. Rawlinson and Leila B. _______.
All were from the Nacogdoches County, Texas area and many were buried in McKnight Cemetery.
Olevia Durrett Kirkley's mother was Harriet S. Fuller and
the above mentioned Birdwell children's mother was Martha Texana Fuller. Harriet S. Fuller and Martha Texana Fuller
were sisters. Hopefully there are Birdwell great grandchildren who may have a family picture of Olevia Durrett Kirkley. Would love to have a copy.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|