I hope that this helps.
Eliza Burns Dutcher married Thomas Ernest Kingston 20 Jul 1905.
Her parents were Sarah Anne Dutcher and Sylvanus (Veni) Dutcher (b. about 1870).
1. Eliza Burns Dutcher b. about 1888 d. 1973
m. 20 Jul 1905 to Thomas Ernest Kingston
2. Gladys C.J. Dutcher b. 9 Sep 1893
m. 1 Dec 1910 to James Edward Gulliver
3. Cecil Kathline (Cecilia Kathrine) Dutcher b. 20 May 1900 m. 12 Dec 1917 to Frederick McLenaghan
4. Geoffrey (Jeffrey) Dutcher m. 5 May 1919 to Emily Kingston
5. Edith Dutcher m. 15 Oct 1924 to Ernest George Williston
6. Minor Dutcher did marry but I do not have the date, only that his wife's name may have been named Dorothy.
They were from the Bay du Vin region of Eastern New Brunswick.
I have yet to confirm the following,
Sylvanus' parents were Eliza Green and John Everett Dutcher. I hope to confirm this within the next two weeks when I visit Bay du Vin and the Anglican cemetary there.
I wouldn't mind, if possible, to see the information that you were able to compile.
J. Johnsen (from Eliza Burns Dutcher's line)
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|