Does anyone have any info on this family?
Richard Dutcher b. 1835 married Maducia (Madusa) Hayes
Children of Richard and Maducia:
1. Susan Lucretia. Dutcher 23 Jan 1862 in Horicon, Warren County, New York
2. Richard A. Dutcher b. 1863 d. 1923
m. on 25 Dec 1888 to Sabina A. Bennet b. Mar 1872 in Horicon, NY d. 1953 Warrensburg, NY
(daughter of Norman C. Bennett and Jane C. Gregory)
Children of Richard and Sabina:
a. Kenneth Dutcher
b. Melvin Dutcher b. 1900 m. Dora Moffitt on 21 Jun 1922
c. Minnie May Dutcher b. 29 May 1902 in Horicon, NY d. 16 Jan 1974 North Creek, NY m. Mr. Merrithew
3. John Addison Dutcher b. 1866 Horicon, NY d. 9 Feb 1909 Horicon, NY m. Cora Frasier
4. Delia E. Dutcher b. 1868 Horicon, Warren County, NY d. 22 Jan 1898 m. Harvey Robbins
5. Ira Jay Dutcher b. 1872 Horicon, Warren County, NY d. 21 Apr 1893 m. Eloise Quick
6. James Albert Dutcher b. abt. 1874 Horicon, Warren county, NY d. 1958
7. Berton Dutcher b. 29 Apr 1875
8. Lucy Dutcher b. abt. 1876 (NOTE: #8 & #9 may be the same person)
9. Louisa F. Dutcher b. 8 May 1877 Horicon NY m/1 Frank Monroe m/2 Lorenzo Hayes
m/1. Franklin MONROE, (son of John Monroe and Zilpha Mattison). He was born 1859 in Warren Co., NY, and died 30 NOV 1902. He was buried in Brant Lake Cemetery, Horicon, Warren Co., NY.
m/2. Lorenzo Hayes, (son of Charles Hayes and Catherine Dutcher). He was born 1852 in Mayfield, Fulton Co., NY, and died FEB 1907. He was buried in Underwood Cem., Horicon, NY.
Children of Louisa and Lorenzo are:
a. Bertha Maude Hayes b. 6 JUN 1896 in Horicon, NY, d. 4 JUN 1974 in Schenectady, NY.
b.Bessie May Hayes b. 8 SEP 1897 in Horicon, Warren Co., NY, d. 1 NOV 1981.
c. Betrice Marie Hayes b. 2 JUN 1905 in Horicon, NY, d. 16 JUL 1990 in Horicon, NY.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|