b. May 1, 1820/1822
d. 1898-White Co, IN
m. Lavina R. Young(May 6, 1841)
Lavina R. Young
b. Feb. 28, 1821(Scotland)
d. June 10, 1915
1. Lavina Easterday (1838-1949)
2. Catharine Easterday (1843-1937)
3. Elizabeth H. Easterday (1844-1935)
4. Jacob Easterday (b. March 3, 1845-d. 1936)
5. Joseph Easterday (b. Dec. 25, 1845-d. 1935)
6. Ephriam Sears Easterday (b. Oct. 14, 1854-d. Feb. 26, 1910) m. Martha Ann Stanton-Sept. 10, 1879 in Huntington, IN-abt. 1827 in VA (b. June 4, 1860-d.Jan. 25, 1940)Both Buried at:Johnson Cemetary,White
Martha Stanton parents:John Stanton & Mary Magdalene Bowles
They have 10 children if you would like these let me know.
Henry Easterday (b. Jan. 9, 1860 Monroe,IN-d. 1920-Monroe,IN)
My new information tells me that Narcisuss Huddleston had only Luly Edith Easterday(b.Dec. 23, 1882)and Lillie May Easterday (b.Oct. 6, 1885-d. April 23, 1913)m.Francis Robinson-Oct. 11, 1902
Mary Gilbert is the first of Hannah Retta Corn's Children
I read somewhere that there was a child that was born between Harvey and Burley that only lived a short time but is unsure of this child's name.
Hope this helps you!!!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|