The little information I have is from "History of Belleview Methodist Church" written in 1964 by Sadie Herrin.
1. The Edneys lived west of Harpeth River
2. The Pasquo Church of Christ [in 1964] stood on the same plot as the original "Edney's Meeting House" which was built on part of Newton Edney's farm.
3. The original was along what is now Highway #70 and Old Harding Road. A second building "Edney Chapel" was built in 1813 about a mile further west of the farm.
4. Pasquo is about 4 miles from Belleview.
5. Levin Edney died about 1821 and "was buried on Newton Edney's farm near the meeting house he loved."
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|