Note: There are in fact three Gerard Robert Ellyons.
Generation No. 4
Gerrard Robert Ellyson, born circa 1650 in New Kent County, by one account the first Ellyson to join the Quakers. Married in 1675 Ann Myhill--born 1647/1652 and died January 7, 1727, the daughter of John Myhill and Mary Lockey, in Henrico, Charles City. Her will names her three sons.
[William Wade Hinshaw, The Encyclopedia of Quaker Genealogy, 1750-1930, Vol VI, Henrico Monthly Meeting; bible record of Elizabeth Allison Ervin; "Tidewater Virginia Families" by Virginia Lee Hutchenson Davis, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc.]
* John Ellyson (1668) married Elizabeth Matthews in 1691
* Gerrard Robert Ellyson II (1670-1749)
* Thomas Ellyson (1674-1761 [??])
Generation No. 5
Gerrard Robert Ellyson II, born about 1676 and died December 16, 1749. Married Sarah Spence about 1700.
* Robert Ellyson (1690-1761) married Sarah Crew circa 1714/5
* Agatha Ellyson (1692) married John Crew Jr. on March 14, 1717.
* William Ellyson (1697-1779) married twice, Agnes Johnson on on April 5, 1722 and Jane Saunders on December 8, 1729.
* Hannah Ellyson (1700)
* Elizabeth Ellyson (1702) married John Johnson II on August 6, 1725.
* Cecilia Ellyson (1704-1772) married Thomas Elmore III on July 5, 1729 and died May 5, 1722 in Rowan, North Carolina.
* Judith Ellyson (1705) married James Ladd on November 18, 1726.
* Ursulla Ellyson (1710) married William Ladd Jr. on December 10, 1730.
Generation No. 6
Gerrard Robert Ellyson III, born circa 1690 and died circa 1761 in New Kent County, Virginia. Married Sarah Crew--born 1693 in Charles City County, daughter of John Crew and Sarah Gatley--on January 8, 1714/5.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|