Just saw your posting a few days ago and thought it best to unravel your information.
George W. Eamigh (b. 1835, d. 1920) was married three times...see my posting to April Stralko #88. George W.'s children are as follows:
George W. and Ida Plummer:
1. Ida May Eamigh who married a man named Ford
2. Margaret A. Eamigh who married
Geoge W. and Sara Robins:
1. Clara Blanche Eamigh who married
G. Blair Smith
Note: The 1870 Antis Township, Blair County, Pa census shows Geoge with Sarah, Ida May, Margaret and Clara which means George and Sara were raising the children George had with Ida Plummer.
George W. and Susan Inscho Kagarise married 15, Sept. 1878.
1. George Lemuel Eamigh (1879-1964)
married Margaret Alice Richardson
2. Harry Eamigh (d. est. 1908) killed as teen by train in Ohio.
3. Mandilla "Daisy" Eamigh, my grand-
mother, (1884-1954) married Frederick John Ingram
4. Mary Eamigh (1886-1969) married Charles Kaufman
5. Pearl Eamigh (1889-1976) married Earl Moorehead
6. Ridgeway Eamigh (1891-1961) married Elizabeth Brown
7. Sol (or Saul) Eamigh (1895-1915)
There were 3 children believed to be the children of Susan Inscho Kagarise and an unknown man.
1. John (d. 1880) buried at Asbury Cemetery, Blair County Pa. 2. Frank (d. 1891)
3. Anne Margaret (d. 1936) married to
The above information was obtained from telephone conversations with descendents of the children of Sara Robins, Ida Plummer and Pearl Moorehead before her death.
One word of warning...there are at least 5 George Eamighs discussed on the Internet spread over 4 generations. One web site mentions Susan McGlade but marrying into the Eamigh family in a different generation.
Good luck with your searching and let's keep in touch....with all of us digging...someone will come up with that one piece of information that will put all the others pieces into place.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|