I have a book on genealogy of people living in the Bischmisheim area of Germany before 1900 - there is some info on FABER's in this area. I have posted the information from the book and hope it helps someone researching this family.
Georg Ludwig FABER - worked as a shoemaker; born abt 1802 in Weberheim, Germany. He was the son of Ludwig FABER and Maria Susanna DECKER. (Ludwig was from Steuerbothe and Maria was from Webenheim). Georg was married 09 March 1824 in Bischmisheim, Germany to Catherina Margareta SCHMEER (called "Maria Elisabeth"). She was born 14 Sept 1804 in Bischmisheim, Germany.
1. Maria Elisabeth b.15 Feb 1824 Bischmisheim (premarital birth)
2. Ludwig b.20 June 1826 Bischmisheim
3. Johann Philipp b.29 Oct 1828 Bischmishiem
4. Johannes Michael b.27 Nov 1831 Bischmisheim
5. Catherina Charlotta b.28 Nov 1834 Bischmisheim
..hope this info is of use to people researching this family.There are some research notes in German and I can post for those who request them.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|