Susan, I think I may have figured out how William Fabrique fits into this family. I'm pretty sure I'm right. Here's what I have come up with:
William, born 17 October 1845 Corydon, Harrison County, Indiana; son of Henry Lewis Fabrique and Louisa Hinsdale. William married Mary Ellen Clayton on 26 October 1871
(place unknown). The children I believe are theirs are as follows:
1) Cora J. Fabrique, born 15 March 1874 Douglas, Oregon; died 23 March 1928; married
2) Henry Fabrique, born 12 August 1876 Douglas, OR; died after 1920. Married.
3) Nannie Fabrique, born 20 Dec. 1880 Douglas, OR; died 26 Dec. 1915. Married.
4) Albert Fabrique, born 13 Oct. 1882 Douglas, OR; died after 1910. Married.
5) Lucille Fabrique, born 5 Dec. 1885 Douglas, OR; died after 1905. Married.
I sure hope this helps. I have the Fabrique line back to Jean Fabrique(born c.1670 in Voulgeroy, Languedoc, France) and his wife, Mary Liron. I'm sure this line belongs to you, too! I'll e-mail you directly, too, with any details. Pam R.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|