Mary, re your request for info about Willie Lee Fagala: my data has him as the 7th child of Adam and Aletha Elanor (Trundle) Fagala. Adam was b.6-4-1838; d.1-30-1915; m. Aletha Elanor Trundle 12-17-1861. Their offspring:
1. Albert Porter Fagala b.1-14-1863; d.8-10-1887
2. Lewis Howard Fagala b.5-23-1865; d.4-17-1911; m.Vorilla Coffey
3. Margaret Lou Fagala b.4-10-1868; m. Will Rule
4. Minnie Frances Fagala b.6- -1871; m. Dock McKroskey
5. David Otha Fagala b.4-2-1874 m.Ethel Hodges
6. Mary Penelope Fagala (May)b.12-10-1876; d.4-15-1951; m. James Lincoln Keener 3-6-1897
7. William Lee Fagala b.6-20-1880; d.12-5-1969; m.Bertha Olean Coffey 11-30-1905; their offspring same as those you have listed. A second entry for him lists a marriage to Clara Edith Harmon Gentnor m.7-24-1919, I don't think any children here.
8. Anna Amanda Fagala b.6-3-1883; d.12-11-1967; m.Clyde Templeman 12-17-1904
This is information gathered fifty or more years ago and shared to our family, with no knowledge as to the sources and the certainty of any of it. But maybe it will give you a lead. Our thinking is that the family were out of Pennsylvania and into Virginia, Tennesee, and Georgia by these dates, but we have nothing further to prove it. Good luck. Patsy Fagala Momary
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|