Descendants of Henry Faurot
I. HENRY' FAUROT was born 1680, and died January 1731/32 in Piscataway,Middlesex Co, Penn. He married (1) CHARITY 1702. He married (2) ELIZABETH Doue 1721, daughter of JOHN Doue.
Child of HENRY FAUROT and CHARITY is:
2. David ² Faurot, b. December 24, 1708; d. March 25, 1760. ~
2. David² Faurot (HENRY¹) was born December 24, 1708, and died March 25, 1760.
Child of DAVID FAUROT is:
3. i. HENRY³ FAUROT, b. June 14, 1730, Middlesex Co., N.J.; d. March 25, 1810, Ontario Co, New York.
Generation No. 3
3. HENRY³ FAUROT (David², HENRY¹) was born June 14,1730 in Middlesex Co., N.J., and died March 25, 1810 in Ontario Co, New York. He married Alchie “Eleanor” Enyard in New Jersey. M. 1755
Child of HENRY F AUROT and ELEANOR ENYARD is:
4. i. JAMES4 FAUROT, b. October 19, 1763, Piscataway, Middlesex Co, Penn; d. December 02, 1852, Susquehanna Co, Penn.
4. JAMES4 FAUROT (HENRY3, David2, HENRY1) was born October 19, 1763 in Piscatawa ,Middlesex Co, Peon,
and died December 02, 1852 in Susquehanna Co, Peon. He married ELIZABETH SHAY daughter of TIMOTHY SHAY and MARY DRAKE.
Child of JAMES FAUROT and ELIZABETH SHAY is:
5. i. EPHRAIM5 FAUROT, b. January 08, 1807, Sussex County, New Jersey; d. August 22, 1847, Sussex County, New Jersey.
5. EPHRAIM5 FAUROT (JAMES4, HENRY3, DAVID2, HENRY1) was born January 08, 1807 in Sussex County, New Jersey, and died August 22, 1847 in Sussex County, New Jersey. He married ELIZABETH GUNN.
Children of Ephraim Faurot and Elizabeth Gunn are:
i. SAMUEL J6 FAUROT, b. 1835.
ii. JANE FAUROT, b. 1838.
iii. JAMES FAUROT, b. 1840.
iv. MARY ANN FAUROT, b. 1843.
6. v. MARTHA FAUROT, b. 1846, Sussex County, N.J.; d. Adams, Umatilla, OR.
vi. Seymour David Faurot, b 1848
Seymore remained unmarried and owned valuable mining interests on a mountain side overlooking Georgetown, CO.
6. MARTHA6 FAUROT (EPHRAIM5, JAMES4, HENRY3, DAVID2, HENRY1) was born 1846 in Sussex County, N.J., and died in Adams, Or. She married ABRAM J STOLL November 11,1865 in Fairda1e, Pen.
Children of MARTHA FAUROT and ABRAM STOLL are:
7. i IRA H.7 STOLL, b. November 28, 1866, New Milford, Pennsylvania; d. May 02,1941, Randsburg, California, buried in Bakersfield, California.j
ii. SARAH B. STOLL, b. February 18, 1870.
iii. CORA E STOLL, b. November 18, 1870; d. Unknown.
iv. ELIZABETH STOLL, b. December 06, 1872.
v. SEYMOURSTOLL, b. January 31, 1878
vi. MILO H. STOLL, b. February 18, 1878, d. Unknown.
vii CLARA A STOLL, b. December 06, 1881; d. Unknown.
viii. SHERBA G STOLL, b. July 21, 1884; d. Unknown
7. IRA H7 STOLL (MARTHA6 FAUROT, EPHRAIM5, JAMEM4, HENRY3, DAVID2, HENRYl) was born November 28, 1866 in New Milford, Pennsylvania, and died May 02, 1941 in Randsburg, California, buried in Bakersfield, California. He married MAMIE MOTT 1892 in Mechanicsville, Iowa.
Children of IRA STOLL and MAMIE MOTT are:
8 . i. OTHO COLFAX8 STOLL, b. October 14, 1892, Mechanisville, Iowa; d. January 22, 1964, Yakima, WA.
ii. IRA GARTH STOLL, b. February 02, 1897; d. Unknown, San Francisco, California; m. MARTH.
iii. DoROTHY CHRISTINE STOLL, b. October 25,1900; d. November 23,1961, Echo, Oregon.
iv. ALICE MAE STOLL, b. January 25, 1903; d. December 15, 1965, Sunnyside, Wa.
9. v. MARTHA MARGARETTE STOLL, b. May 28, 1905; d. Unknown.
vi. DONALD SEYMOUR STOLL, b. October 09, 1908; d. Unknown, San Francisco, California.
vii. RUTH ELIZABETH STOLL, b. January 04, 1913; d. Unknown.
8. OTHO COLFAX8 STOLL (IRA H7, MARTHA6 FAUROT, EPHRAIM5, JAMES4, HENRY3, DAVID2, HENRY1) was born October 14, 1892 in Mechanisvi11e, Iowa, and died January 22, 1964 in Yakima, Wa. He married Lucy ANNETA MARLOW December 30, 1916 in Adams, OR, daughter of WILLIAM MARLOW and JULIA RILING.
Notes for OTHO COLFAX STOLL:
[Br0derbund Family Archive #110, Vol. 2, Ed. 3, Social Security Records: U.S., SS Death Benefit Records, Surnames Beginning with S, Date of Import: Mar 17,1996, Internal Ref. #126.96.36.199550.130]
Individual: Stoll, Otho
Birth date: Oct 14, 1893
Death date: Jan 1964
Social Security #: 541-10- 7678
Last resIdence. WA
State of issue OR.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|