Ada is the sister of my husbands grandfather.Their father was called Solomon Eugene - Following is info on her brothers/sisters etc. If there's any incorrect info I'm sure someone will shout!
Descendants of Solomon Eugene Faurot
1. SOLOMON EUGENE FAUROT was born December 30, 1823 in Highland Falls, Orange County, New York, and died September 15, 1875. He married ELIZA FORMAN 1845 in Kingston', Ulster, N.Y.. She was born 1825 in Catskill NY, and died September 16, 1902.
Notes for SOLOMON EUGENE FAUROT:
Source Information: Church of the Latterday Saints
Film Number: 1985635
(note: AA Faurots notes indicate place of birth as Hobokon NJ)
Marriage Notes for SOLOMON FAUROT and ELIZA FORMAN:
Source Information: Church of the Latterday Saints
Film Number: 2034605
More About SOLOMON FAUROT and ELIZA FORMAN:
Marriage: 1845, Kingston', Ulster, N.Y.
Children of SOLOMON FAUROT and ELIZA FORMAN are:
2. i. EUGENIA19 FAUROT, b. May 6, 1846, Fort Montgomery, NY. Cornwall TWP, Orange County; d. March 2, 1900.
ii. ANNA JOSEPHINE FAUROT, b. August 30, 1849, Fort Montgomery, Orange County, New York.
3. iii. SARAH FRANCES FAUROT, b. July 21, 1854, Wyocena Wisconsin; d. October 29, 1925, New York City, NY.
4. iv. ADA FAUROT, b. February 14, 1856, Wyocena Wisconsin.
5. v. THEODORE WILLIAM FAUROT, b. October 30, 1858, Fort Montgomery, NY. Cornwall TWP, Orange County.
vi. ALMIRA FAUROT, b. May 11, 1861, Highland Falls, New York; d. May 12, 1861, Highland Falls, Orange Co., NY.
vii. ISAAC FAUROT, b. July 5, 1862, Highland Falls, Orange County, New York; d. March 9, 1863, Highland Falls, Orange Co., NY.
6. viii EMMA FAUROT, b. May 22, 1864, Cold Springs New York; d. 1925.
ix. EDWARD FAUROT, b. December 26, 1866; d. January 1, 1867, Cold Springs New York.
2 others who died young
Generation No. 2
2. EUGENIA FAUROT was born May 6, 1846 in Fort Montgomery, NY. Cornwall TWP, Orange County, and died March 2, 1900. She married DANIEL PHYFE August 21, 1872 in New York City, NY. He was born February 29, 1848, and died November 8, 1893.
Children of EUGENIA FAUROT and DANIEL PHYFE are:
i. ADA AUGUSTA20 PHYFE, b. March 30, 1873; d. January 3, 1878.
ii. DAISY EUGENIA PHYFE, b. July 27, 1875; m. GEORGE FISCHER, November 18, 1894, New York City, NY.
iii. JOSEPHINE MIDDLETON PHYFE, b. February 22, 1878; d. November 1904; m. LOUIS FRANK, September 10, 1901.
iv. WALTER DANIEL PHYFE, b. August 30, 1884; d. September 17, 1884.
3. SARAH FRANCES FAUROT was born July 21, 1854 in Wyocena Wisconsin, and died October 29, 1925 in New York City, NY. She married (1) DEWITT C GARDNER. She married (3?) HARVEY LEONARD August 19, 1874 in Hoboken, N.J.. He was born January 1, 1847 in Harrison, Hamilton Co., OH.
Child of SARAH FRANCES FAUROT (father not identified) is:
i. WALTER CLAYTON, b. January 12, 1883.
Children of SARAH FAUROT and HARVEY LEONARD are:
ii. CORA ELIZA LEONARD, b. October 20, 1875; d. November 6, 1877, New York City, NY.
iii. HARVEY EDWIN LEONARD, b. November 5, 1876; d. March 18, 1878, New York City, NY.
4. ADA FAUROT was born February 14, 1856 in Wyocena Wisconsin. She married ALLEN OLIVE. He was born November 1, 1856 in New Brunswick.
Child of ADA FAUROT and ALLEN OLIVE is:
i. DANIEL RAYMOND OLIVE, b. November 21, 1883, New York City, NY.
5. THEODORE WILLIAM FAUROT was born October 30, 1858 in Fort Montgomery, NY. Cornwall TWP, Orange County. He married (1) EMMA BLACKWELL in possibly NY, daughter of THOMAS BLACKWELL and ANN BLACKWELL. She was born August 4, 1862 in Canada, and died December 11, 1914. He married (2) ELIZA OLIVE November 14, 1882 in New York City, NY. She was born December 14, 1859 in New Brunswick NJ.
Notes for THEODORE WILLIAM FAUROT:
Theodore was known as William. He was a builder and was instrumental in forming the carpentry union in Niagara Falls. He was born in New York but became a Canadian citizen in 1911
More About THEODORE WILLIAM FAUROT:
Emigration: December 14, 1911, Niagara Falls City, Ontario;
Child of THEODORE FAUROT and EMMA BLACKWELL is:
i. VINCENT JOSEPH20 FAUROT3, b. January 1, 1917, Niagara Falls ON Canada4; d. September 23, 1987, North Vancouver BC; m. EDITH GEORGINA BRAGG, August 17, 1945, Vancouver, British Columbia; b. December 28, 1920, Vancouver, British Columbia; d. December 1, 1983, West Vancouver, BC. Divorced March 31, 1965, Vancouver
Vince was a career pilot attaining the rank of Squadron Leader - he was a much decorated World War II veteran of the Royal Canadian Air Force serving all over the world including Vietnam. During the war he
flew many missions and his flying achievements were pinnacled when he was decorated with the Distinguished Flying Cross.
6. EMMA FAUROT was born May 22, 1864 in Cold Springs New York, and died 1925. She married WILLIAM RIGGINS March 16, 1882 in New York City, NY. He was born February 28, 1860.
Children of EMMA FAUROT and WILLIAM RIGGINS are:
i. LILLIAN EMMA20 RIGGINS, b. February 17, 1883; d. January 13, 1892.
ii. EDNA FAUROT RIGGINS, b. September 1, 1884; d. September 15, 1925; m. IRVING SCHREYER, September 26, 1906.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|