Dixon, J. M. Centennial history of Polk County, Iowa. Des Moines: State Register, print., 1876.
The Iowa School Journal was established in 1859, under the auspices of Mills Brothers, publishers. Its first editors were A. J. Stevens, and Oran Faville. In January 1872, it passed into the hands of C. M. Greene, who removed it to Davenport and changed its name to the Common School.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|