Hubbell, Homer Bishop.. Dodge County, Wisconsin, past and present. Chicago: S.J. Clarke Pub. Co., 1913.
Notes: "Illustrated." Vol. 2 contains biographical sketches. Includes index.
History of Dodge County
The Congregational society was organized in October 1853.
Some of the early pastors of the church were:
John Faville, 1879-1884
The first Methodist parsonage for Waupun was built in "Upper Town," but that was sold and a new was built near the church in "Lower Town" in 1858. In 1876 2 classrooms were built to the south end of the church to accommodate social meetings and Sunday school classed. In 1877 the Wisconsin conference held its session in this church and Bishop Jesse Peck presided. The ministers previous given and those whom we now give have been the pastors of the church, but the length of time these early ones served the church we can not give: John Faville.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|