THos e are all my great uncles and aunts...
Arthur Fazenabker born June 10, 1881 death December 7, 1970, marries Clementine "Tiny" Shriver born about 1878. After Tiny's death Arthur marries Lillian C. Bittinger.
Arthur and Tiny's childrem:
1. Lulu born about 1897 death about 1978, marries Clarence Albert Beeman born about 1896 death 1962, marries again to John Monaahan ( has 8 children in all)
2.William Jennings Bryan born April 29, 1900 at Pine Swamp. Death December 6, 1987. Married Adrain Irenen White born June 26, 1911 death June 18, 19897. ( have eight children)
3. Elmer J. born December 24, 1902 death March 4, 1985. *Known as the Recluse or Wildcat, Elmer lived alone atop Big Savage Mountain and only walked to tow occasionally for supplies. There are a number of newspaper articles on him. He waslked to town with his pack of dogs and his antique double-barrel shotgun that his grandfather had given him when he was 14. Elmer lived in a tarpaper house which he called "the Old Tom Beeman Place"
4.Mary E. Born about 1906 death JAn 1999, married Elbert T. Braodwater.
5. Cora p.
Arthur and Lily's children
6.Edith born Sept 21, 1909 death Sept 8, 1981 marries Roy Silas
7. Vance Bernard "Cub" Born September 9, 1911 death Sept 10, 1969, marries Mary Elizabeth House (seven children)
8. Florence Viola Born August 4, 1913 Death June 9, 1914
9. Thelma May "Leona" Born July 2, 1915 marries Nelson Albright (four children)
10. James A. born about 1919 death May 9, 1999, married Reba Myers (two children)
11. Charles Hamilton MY GRANFATHER ONLY 1 of 2 LIVING MEMBER LEFT OF THIS GENERATION, marries Mildred Faye Jordan, (five childen)
12. Michael Calvin Elesworth
13. Bennett akak "Jounior" STILL LIVING I BELIEVE
14. Mary Born March 1, 1931 death July 2, 1996 Married twice...John S. Poole, then Daniel F. Nolan. She played in a band called "Plain Old Country"
My grandfathe has memories of him at a young age, about taking baths, going to school. I hope this all helps. This informatoion I got out of THE FAZENBAKER FAMILY OF WESTERN MARYLAND by Walt Warnick
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|