I am also descended from the original Canadian Fecteaus/Filteaus. An abbreviated line comes down to my mother's great-grandparents like this:
1. Pierre Filteau (Feuilleteau) from Luçon, Poitou, married Gillette Savard in Quebec in 1666.
2. Their son Gabriel Filteau married Marguerite Roy in 1712 in Quebec.
3. Their son Antoine Filteau married Marie-Josèphe Méthot in 1740 in Quebec.
4. The next generations appear in the Richelieu valley, as their son Antoine Filteau married Marie-Josephte Ledoux in 1771 at St-Denis-sur-Richelieu.
5. Their son Antoine Fecteau married Angélique Guertin in 1803 in Verchères.
6. Their son Azarie Fecteau married Appoline (Marie-Paul) Lessard in 1843 in Verchères.
7. Their daughter Hermine Fecteau married Alexandre Tanguay in 1865 in Verchères.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|