There is a book by Alfred L. Holman that covers Dorr Eugene Felt's genealogy. It's called "A Register of the Ancestors of Dorr Eugene Felt and Agnes McNulty FELT" I don't have the book, but have found it in a library. My line follows Dorr's up to about 1801. Here is my line, which at least will give you a starting point:
1. william Felt of Reach, Leighton Buzard, Bedfordshire, England
2. George Felt b. 1909-1610 in Bedforshire, Engaldn; d. 1693 in Malden Middlesex, MA m. Elizabeth WILKINSON, dau. of the widow Prudence WILKINSON.
3. Moses Felt b. 1651. d. aft 1733 m. Lydia MAINS, daughter of John MAINS and Elizabeth Laurie (?)
4. Joshua FELT b. abt 1691; d. abt 1745 m. 15 Jan. 1712/3 Anne WALCOTT (dau. of Jonathan WALCOTT and Deliverance PUTNAM and half-sister to Mary WALCOTT, one of the girls involved in the Salem witchcraft trial)
5. Aaron FELT b. abt 1714/5 in Casco Bay, York, Maine; d. in Casco Bay date unknown; m 25 Dec 1739 Mary WAITE, daughter of Peter WAITE and Sarah PIERCE (Mary was a distant cousin of President Franklin PIERCE through her mother)
6. Aaron FELT b. 1 Sept 1742; d. July 1801; m. 1. Tabitha UPON, dau. of William UPTON and Lydia BURNAP and 2. Azabah WESTON 1760-1837.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|