On property #78, (K-20), in Mt. Joy Twp., a William Gibson, who died in 1769,
was the first known claimant. He was on the tax roll of of 1762. The
property was split 3 ways, with patents deeds issued to: Hugh Fergus, Jan.
25, 1798, Michael Sawyer, Mar. 31, 1798, and Joseph Stockslager, Mar. 21,
On property *79, (J-20), in Cumberland Twp., a Duncan Evans is the first
known Claimant on that property. In 1771, Hugh Fergus is on the tax roll for
that property, and received its patent deed on Jan. 25, 1798.
There are no other Fergus' listed in the Manor.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|