James L. Ferguson is my ggrandfather's brother. Here is the information that I have on him. James L. Ferguson born Feb. 19, 1849 Lewis Co., Ky. Died Dec. 20, 1932 in Scioto Co., Ohio--Married Cynthia Bowman on March 8, 1883 in Knox Co., Indiana. Remarried on November 4, 1886 to Perlina M. Cleave in Bridgeport, Lawrence Co., Illinois. Perlina was born 1862-died 1944 in Sciotio Co., Ohio-buried in Greenlawn Cemetery in Portsmouth Sciotio Co., Ohio.
CHILDREN Of James and Cynthia Ferguson
1. Daisy Ferguson-born March 1884
2. Male Ferguson-born June 16, 1885 (I would assume that Cynthia may have died during this childbirth)
CHILDREN Of James and Perlina Ferguson
3. Lawrence John Ferguson-born July 23 1887 in Bridgeport Illinois (INFORMATION FROM MILITARY REGISTER)
4. Lee D. Ferguson-born Jan. 1890 Illinois
5. Bert. W. Ferguson-born April 16, 1892 in Illinois-he died 1918-he was in WWI 31ST OHIO CO. 8-buried in Greenlawn Cemetery in Portsmouth, Ohio
6. Bonnie Ferguson-born June 17, 1895 in Illinois
7. Pauline Ferguson-born July 1897 in Illinois
8. Mildred (Mattie) Ferguson-born May 1900 in Mississippi-Died Aug. 16, 1936 in Ohio-buried in Greenlawn Cemetery in Portsmouth, Ohio
9. Louis R. Ferguson-born 1904 in Mississippi-died 1955-buried in Greenlawn Cemetery in Portsmouth, Ohio.
In the 1900 Census James Ferguson is in Lee Co., Mississippi. In the 1910, 1920, 1930 census James is in Sciotio Co., Ohio. Hope this helps you. If There is anything else I can help you with let me know. Alice
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|