Also on the loyalist page in rootsweb is:
•Name: Mehitable Ellanor Fernald
•ALIA: Ellanor /Fenald/
•Birth: BET 1783 AND 1784 in Kittery, York Co., ME
•Death: AFT 1861 in St. George Parish, Charlotte Co., NB
•Immigration: 1815 As per 1851 census
•Reference Number: AEK-124052
1851Census, St. George Parish, Charlotte Co., NB, p7, family#46, age 67
1861 Census, St. George Parish, Charlotte Co., NB, p35, age 77, name: Ellanor
Father: Benjamin Fernald b: 12 APR 1744 in Kittery, York Co., ME
Mother: Sarah Beaver b: 28 FEB 1744/45 in Boston, Suffolk Co., MA
Marriage 1 Ebenezer Spinney , Sr. b: BET 1787 AND 1788 in Portsmouth, NH???
1. Ebenezer Spinney , Jr. b: BET 1807 AND 1808 in USA
2. Oliver W. Spinney , Sr. b: BET 1809 AND 1810 in USA
3. James Parker Spinney , Sr. b: BET 1813 AND 1814 in USA
4. Nathaniel Spinney b: BET 1815 AND 1816 in NB
5. Arthur Jones Spinney , Sr. b: 13 JUN 1817 in St. George Parish, Charlotte Co., NB
6. Catherine Spinney b: BET 1819 AND 1820 in NB
7. Simon Fernald Spinney b: BET 1821 AND 1822 in NB
I suspect Mark is connected to Benjamin somehow, either a son, grandson or cousin, and there's lots of Spinney's in NB!! It seems unlikely that those few Fernald's could be all living in the St George area without being connected. Find that link and you have a line to Renald!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|