On 17 May this year there was a Fillbach meeting in Hahnstätten near the old fortress of Hohlenfels - mostly cousins of my mother and other close Fillbach relatives from the area.
On this occasion I also got into contact with Rudi Butzbach, who is a local genealogist with Butzbach ancestors in Hahnstätten.
He had the following information on
Butzbach, Marie Elisabeth
* 17. 4. 1758 in Burgschwalbach
+ 20.6.1838 in Hahnstätten
married to Johann Friedrich Fillbach (* 20.5.1767, + 6.2.1803) from Hahnstätten on 21.3.1786 in Hahnstätten
Some birth data seem to be estimates based on age given in the death entries. I have to go back to him and ask him for further explanation.
I have a list of all entries in the oldest church book of Oberneisen (1679 - 1759), and so there is a small missing link between Anna Dorothea Scheid, * 7 April 1791 in Oberneisen (married to Johann Friedrich Fillbach, *2 Feb 1789 in Hahnstätten) and her ancestors who should be entered in the oldest book. So, if anybody could fill the missing link between 1759 and 1789 I probably easily could find the older generations. The name is going back to araound 1650 in Oberneisen and Niederneisen. I also have Scheid from Oberneisen/Niederneisen among my (Schwenk) ancestors.
And here is in short what I got from Rudi Butzbach:
2. Butzbach, Elisabeth Margarethe, * 7.4.1758 in Burgschwalbach, + 20.6.1836 Hahnstätten
3. (Fillbach, Johann Friedrich, * 20.5.1767 in Hahnstätten)
4. Butzbach, Johann Philipp Heinrich, * 10.9.1706, in Burgschwalbach, + 1770 in Burgschwalbach, profession: (master) miller
5. N.N. Maria Margarethe, housewife
8. Butzbach, Johann Henrich, * 1678 in Burgschwalbach, + 2.11.1730 in Burgschwalbach, married 12.4.1703 in Burgschwalbach
9. N.N., Anna Margarethe, Hausfrau
16. Butzbach, Johann Georg, *10.12.1640 in Herborn, + married. 27.12. 1669 in Burgschwalbach
17. Back, Anna Margarethe, * 1652 in Burgschwalbach, + 19.7.1722 in Burgschwalbach
32. Butzbach, Wilhelm, * 1612 in Herborn, married 1640 in Herborn, citizen of Herborn
33. N. N., Anna, * ?, + 8.1.1702 in Herborn, housewife
34. Back, Stoffel, 1616 in Herborn. + 26.9.1686 in Burgschwalbach, married 1552 v
35. N.N. Juliana, * 1622, + 16.11.1670 in Burgschwalbach
64. Butzbach, Johannes, * 1578 in Herborn, married 1601 in Herborn
65. N.N., Klara, * 1580, housewife
128. Butzbach, Georg, * 1555 in Nastätten, + between 1624 and 1628, married 1577 in Herborn
129. N.N. Magdalena, * 1555 u., housewife
The term housewife (German Hausfrau) refers to the status (married woman) and not to her activity.
This is the info I wanted to pass along.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|