I have an Eleanor Fitz Alan from that time frame.
Descendants of Eleanor fitz Alan
Generation No. 1
1. Eleanor1 fitz Alan was born 1285. She married Henry III de Percy, son of Henry II de Percy. He was born 1273 in probably in northern England, and died 1314 in probably in Northumberland.
Children of Eleanor fitz Alan and Henry de Percy are:
+ 2 i. Henry IV2 De Percy, born Abt. 1302 in probably in Yorkshire; died February 27, 1350/51 in probably in Northumberland.
+ 3 ii. Henry De Percy, born 1320.
4 iii. William Percy.
Generation No. 2
2. Henry IV2 De Percy (Eleanor1 fitz Alan) was born Abt. 1302 in probably in Yorkshire, and died February 27, 1350/51 in probably in Northumberland. He married Idoine Clifford Bef. 1320, daughter of Robert Clifford and Maude de Clare-Thomond. She was born Abt. 1301 in England, and died August 24, 1365 in England.
Children of Henry De Percy and Idoine Clifford are:
+ 5 i. Isabel3 de Percy, born Abt. 1322 in probably in Northumberland; died 1368 in England.
+ 6 ii. Henry de Percy, born Abt. 1322.
7 iii. Thomas Percy, born Abt. 1333.
8 iv. Roger Percy.
9 v. Richard Percy.
10 vi. William Percy. He married Alice Menyll.
11 vii. Maud Percy, died Bef. 1378. She married John de Neville.
12 viii. Margaret Percy. She married (1) Robert de Umfracile. She married (2) William Lorrd Ferres; born in of Groby.
13 ix. Eleanor Percy. She married John Lord Fitz Walter.
3. Henry2 De Percy (Eleanor1 fitz Alan) was born 1320. He married Mary Plantagenet 1334.
Child of Henry De Percy and Mary Plantagenet is:
14 i. Henry3 De Percy, born 1342. He married Margaret de Neville 1358.
Generation No. 3
5. Isabel3 de Percy (Henry IV2, Eleanor1 fitz Alan) was born Abt. 1322 in probably in Northumberland, and died 1368 in England. She married William d'Anton, son of Gilbert de Aton. He was born Abt. 1299 in probably in England, and died 1388 in England.
Child of Isabel de Percy and William d'Anton is:
15 i. Elizabeth4 d'Anton, born Abt. 1336 in possibly in Yorkshire; died 1394 in England. She married (1) ? 1355. She married (2) John I Conyers 1358; born Abt. 1335 in possibly in Yorkshire; died 1395 in possibly in Yorkshire.
6. Henry3 de Percy (Henry IV2, Eleanor1 fitz Alan) was born Abt. 1322. He married (1) Mary of Lancaster, daughter of Earl of Lancaster Henry. He married (2) Joan de Orreby.
Child of Henry de Percy and Mary Lancaster is:
16 i. Henry4 Percy.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|