1910 New York Census shows :
Head of Household -* Philip Weitz 44 y.o. a tailor married for 22 years at this time Philip from Russia....
* Wife - Clara 42 y.o. /from Austrian
* Son - Abraham 20 y.o. a Bookkeeper born in New York
* Daughter - Rose 19 y.o. a Dressmaker N.Y. Born
* Son - Nathan ? y.o. a salesman Theater N.Y. Born
* Daughter - Lena 15 y.o. a dressmaker N.Y. Born
* Daughter - Regina 13 y.o. N.Y. Born
* Son - Morris 11 y.o. N.Y. Born
* Son - Herman 9 y.o. N.Y. Born
X(2) children in this family died as infants.........
Immigration documents regarding Naturalization of Philip Weitz first Document states Paisoch Veitz...Born 05-01-1868 in Russia ... Arrived New York Port 03-15-1886.....Likely married in 1888 in New York .. Wife from Austria....Naturization of Philip Weitz completed in 7-11-1900.....This family resided at 150 Rivington Street in Manhattan at this time 1900...Later referring to my Great Grandfathers Herman Weitz first marriage to Gladys Briggs on 01-29-1918. Herman son of Philip Weitz lived at this time at 410 Madison Street or Avenue? In Manhattan likely Madison Street....
I descend from Herman's first marriage and their first son ....
Furthermore Philip Weitz's first son Abraham Weitz is thought to have been the Mayor of Inverness Florida at some point in his life....
Can anyone add to this ?...Thanks Bill
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|