Starting Sept. 5, 2014, will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Surnames: Foglesong Family Genealogy Forum

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Re: My Foglesong relatives
Posted by: Blaine F. Winslow Date: September 22, 2001 at 12:04:51
In Reply to: Re: My Foglesong relatives by Tammy Kerschner of 240


You can send for a Civil War soldier's Record of Service by writing to the National Archives in Washington, D.c. & you may be able to get their address & a blank form online to fill out that you could request these records from. Blaine.


Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Agreement of Use
Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network