Descendants of George Washington "Bud" Folmar
Generation No. 1
1. GEORGE WASHINGTON "BUD"3 FOLMAR (ABRAHAM FRANKLIN2, JOHN NICHOLAS1)1 was born March 19, 1862 in AL, and died June 15, 1911. He married REBECCA ARRINGTON1 February 08, 1883 in Wood County, Texas. She was born September 07, 1866, and died January 15, 1934.
Notes for GEORGE WASHINGTON "BUD" FOLMAR:
Woodman of the World, Westbrook Camp # 2626
Well known Baptist preacher in Wood Co. TX.
Red hair; had eleven children.
From a Winnsboro, TX (Wood County) newspaper clipping, unknown date:
"Smyrna Church was organized on the first Sunday in June, 1869 by Elder Jacob Ziegler. There were 16 constitution members, a list of which was printed in last week's News. Following is a list of pastors who have served this church:
Elder Jacob Ziegler from organization date until February 1879".
"...Warwick, J.O. Carnes, H.C. Solomon, J.L. Spence, J.R. Ried, E. Ward, Rev. Brooks, B. Mills,
G. W.Folmar, W.A. Thorton, W.A.J. Hough, E.W. Goss, Allen Turner, G.W. Steward, J.W. Brazelton,
G.T. Barnes, P.G. Maness, W,A. Craven,G.R. Barrett"
Letter from Julia THORNTON (Mrs. A. C.) KENNINGTON, 1104 Titus St., Gilmer, TX 75644 to Mrs. Henry W. FOLMAR of Goshen, AL, dated 30 April 1972:
"The day I got your letter, we went to Winnsboro to see my husband's 84 yr-old aunt. Her mother was a sister to Aunt Becky (Rebecca) FOLMAR, who was an ARRINGTON. Her husband was George FOLMAR. They are deceased, but left children who are old now. She gave their names as Alex (a son), Gus (a son), George Jr. (also a son), and Johnie (at Pickton, TX). He is old, too, now. Janie was a nurse; she is one of the daughters. They had more but our Aunt Lizzie KENNINGTON (a spinster) did not remember all of them. The George Jr. had a son George III. Mattie was also another daughter of the older George."
Children of GEORGE FOLMAR and REBECCA ARRINGTON are:
i. SISLEY SELINIE4 FOLMAR, b. February 06, 1884, Yantis, Wood Co., Texas.
2. ii. NOAH FRANKLIN FOLMAR, b. November 30, 1886, Yantis, Wood Co., Texas; d. 1959.
iii. IDA LUE FOLMAR, b. 1888, Winnsboro, Wood Co. TX.
iv. ADA MAY FOLMAR, b. April 22, 1890, Winnsboro, Wood Co. TX.
v. ISAAC FRANKLIN "IKE" FULMER, b. February 14, 1892, Wood Co. Texas.
vi. JAMES ROBERT FOLMAR, b. June 24, 1894, Winnsboro, Wood Co., TX; d. 1960; m. MARTHA A; b. 1899.
vii. JOHN NOEL FOLMAR, b. February 28, 1898, Winnsboro, Wood Co., TX.
viii. SAMUEL FOLMAR, b. September 15, 1901, Winnsboro, Wood Co., TX.
ix. GEORGE WASHINGTON FOLMAR, b. October 12, 1904, Winnsboro, Wood Co., TX.
x. EFFFIE MAE FOLMAR, b. January 30, 1906, Winnsboro, Wood Co., TX.
xi. LULA FOLMAR, b. August 04, 1908.
Generation No. 2
2. NOAH FRANKLIN4 FOLMAR (GEORGE WASHINGTON "BUD"3, ABRAHAM FRANKLIN2, JOHN NICHOLAS1)1 was born November 30, 1886 in Yantis, Wood Co., Texas1, and died 19591. He married LOTTIE O. MCMULLEN1 September 10, 1905 in Wood County, Texas Record #4880. She was born July 21, 18891, and died March 19761.
Notes for NOAH FRANKLIN FOLMAR:
Member of Woodman of the World.
More About NOAH FRANKLIN FOLMAR:
Burial: Yantis Cem., Wood Co., TX
More About LOTTIE O. MCMULLEN:
Burial: Smyrna Cem., Wood Co., TX
Record Change: July 10, 20021
Children of NOAH FOLMAR and LOTTIE MCMULLEN are:
3. i. HUBERT LOYCE5 FOLMAR, b. September 28, 1919, Wood Co. Texas; d. 1982.
ii. EUNA MAE FOLMAR, b. January 04, 1908, Wood Co., TX.
iii. GUY D. "DEE" FOLMAR, b. September 28, 1919, Wood Co., TX.
iv. EDGAR VAN FOLMAR, b. December 27, 1923, Wood Co., TX.
v. NOAH FRANKLIN FOLMAR, b. November 11, 1927, Wood Co., TX.
vi. CLYDE LOUIS "TOM" FOLMAR, b. July 16, 1928, Winnsboro, Wood Co., TX.
Generation No. 3
3. HUBERT LOYCE5 FOLMAR (NOAH FRANKLIN4, GEORGE WASHINGTON "BUD"3, ABRAHAM FRANKLIN2, JOHN NICHOLAS1)1 was born September 28, 1919 in Wood Co. Texas, and died 19821. He married (1) MARY FRANCES HARRIS1, daughter of BENJAMIN HARRIS and CLEO CANNON. He married (2) CARMON SHELTON1 July 02, 1940 in Camp Co., TX.
Marriage Notes for HUBERT FOLMAR and MARY HARRIS:
Lived in the Smyna Community outside of Winnsboro
Children of HUBERT FOLMAR and MARY HARRIS are:
4. i. JIMMY DALE6 FOLMAR, b. April 13, 1952, Winnsboro, Wood County, Texas.
ii. DANNY RICHARD FOLMAR1, b. July 09, 1953, Wood Co., TX1; m. BOBBIE HIPP1.
5. iii. DONALD RAY FOLMAR, b. October 10, 1955, Wood Co. Texas.
Child of HUBERT FOLMAR and CARMON SHELTON is:
6. iv. WAYNE LOYCE6 FOLMAR, b. 1941.
Generation No. 4
4. JIMMY DALE6 FOLMAR (HUBERT LOYCE5, NOAH FRANKLIN4, GEORGE WASHINGTON "BUD"3, ABRAHAM FRANKLIN2, JOHN NICHOLAS1)1 was born April 13, 1952 in Winnsboro, Wood County, Texas1. He married (1) DEBRA LYNNE STEPHENS1 August 13, 1974 in Winnsboro, TX1, daughter of ELIZE STEPHENS and LETHA BEADLES. She was born January 26, 1954 in Stevens Park Hospital, Dallas, Dallas Co., Texas. They divorced November 17, 1980 in Sulphur Springs, Hopkins Co. TX. He married (2) SHARON VALOLA BRISTOW1 December 31, 1987 in White Oak, TX1.
Notes for DEBRA LYNNE STEPHENS:
Is a member of the Order of the Eastern Star. Starting out in the Livingston Chapter, Livingston, Calif. and then joining the Chowchilla Chapter in 1998. She has served as an officer in San Diego Calif, Livingston, Calif., Honolulu, Hawaii, and Chowchilla Chapter. In 2002 she served as Worthy Matron, which is the highest office one can hold in a Chapter.
Debbi is also a member of the Daughters of the Nile, since September 25, 2001.
Both of these organizations, Order of the Eastern Star and Daughters of the Nile, are part of the Masonic Family.
More About DEBRA LYNNE STEPHENS:
College: Central San Joaquin College
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Graduation: College GPA 3.791
High School: May 1973, Sulphur Springs High School, Sulphur Springs, Texas1
Marriage Notes for JIMMY FOLMAR and DEBRA STEPHENS:
VITAL RECORDS - HOPKINS COUNTY, TX - MARRIAGES 1974
File Husband Husband Wife Wife Marriage
Number Name Age Name Age Date
94949 FOLMAR JIMMY D 22 STEPHENS DEBRA L 20 23-Aug-1974 (this date wrong, should be 13-AUG-1974)
Children of JIMMY FOLMAR and DEBRA STEPHENS are:
i. JIMMY DAVID7 FOLMAR1, b. July 04, 1975, Pittsburg, TX1.
Notes for JIMMY DAVID FOLMAR:
Jimmy David calls Donald Booth "Dad".
More About JIMMY DAVID FOLMAR:
Birth Weight: 7 lb. 10 oz.1
EDUC: Bet. September 1993 - January 1994, Attended Texas A & M1
High School: May 1993, White Oak High School, White Oak, Tx Grad. 4th in his class
ii. JANICE DEANNA FOLMAR1, b. September 16, 1977, Pittsburg, Texas.
Notes for JANICE DEANNA FOLMAR:
Janice DeAnna calls Donald Booth "Dad".
More About JANICE DEANNA FOLMAR:
Birth Weight: 7 lb. 8 oz.1
Graduation: 1995, Grad. 9th in her class1
High School: White Oak High School, White Oak, TX
iii. JASON DALE FOLMAR1, b. July 14, 1979, Pittsburg, TX; m. LORRIE GALE CASH1, May 11, 2002, Lomenta, Texas1; b. April 02, 1980, New Braunfels, Texas1.
Notes for JASON DALE FOLMAR:
When Jason was about 18 months he ate about 20 -30 Vitamin C at approx 9 PM and after his frantic mother, Debbi, had called the Poison Control Center and found that because the vitamins were all natural, all it would do is give him a lot of energy for several hours. All she heard all night long was the "Dukes of Hazard's " Rebel Call while Jason played with an orange "Hot Wheel" car.
More About JASON DALE FOLMAR:
Birth Weight: 7 lb.1
Graduation: White Oak High School, White Oak, TX
More About LORRIE GALE CASH:
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Child of JIMMY FOLMAR and SHARON BRISTOW is:
iv. JOSEPH DANIEL7 FOLMAR1, b. October 09, 19881.
5. DONALD RAY6 FOLMAR (HUBERT LOYCE5, NOAH FRANKLIN4, GEORGE WASHINGTON "BUD"3, ABRAHAM FRANKLIN2, JOHN NICHOLAS1)1 was born October 10, 1955 in Wood Co. Texas1. He married SHERRY1.
Child of DONALD FOLMAR and SHERRY is:
i. JASON (DON'S SON )7 FOLMAR1.
6. WAYNE LOYCE6 FOLMAR (HUBERT LOYCE5, NOAH FRANKLIN4, GEORGE WASHINGTON "BUD"3, ABRAHAM FRANKLIN2, JOHN NICHOLAS1)1 was born 19411. He married BEVERLY1.
Child of WAYNE FOLMAR and BEVERLY is:
i. KELLIE7 FOLMAR.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|