William married Louisa Ann Moody b. 20 Feb 1805 Lisbon, Sagadahoc, ME d. 21 Feb 1871 Benton, Hocking Co. OH. dau of Nathan Moody & Lydia Ann Weeks.
William Foreacre & Louisa Moody had the following children:
1. Lydia Priscilla b. 1823 m. Eli Eveland
2. Eliza Ann b. 1826 m. Nathaniel Eveland
3. John b. 1830 m. Melissa Briggs
4. Claracy b. 1833
5. Diana b. 1835 m. George Ramey
6. Ennis b. 1836
7. William R. b. 1838 m. Rebecca Johnson
William Foreacre b. c. 1800 Bedford, PA d. c. 1834 as Louisa Moody Foreacre married 7 Jun 1835 (2)Daniel Eveland b. 1795 NY d. 21 Oct 1876 Hocking Co. OH.
This was the second marriage for both. Daniel's first wife was Catherine Pickeley.
I am showing William Foreacre b. c. 1800 as the son of William Foreacre and Sara Johnston. They both died in Morgan Co. OH.
2. Levi m. Jane Black 24 Aug 1837 Morgan Co. OH
4. William m. Louisa Moody
5. Sarah m. John M. Reed
6. Joseph B. m. Elizabeth Moody dau of Thomas & Rachel Moody. They were in Morgan Co. in 1880 census.
Please let me know if there are any corrections. I am descendant of Louis Ann & Daniel Eveland. Have tried to research the Foreacre line because of marriages into the Eveland line.
Also hopefully this will be of help to someone researching this line.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|