1. Hi. ATTENTION, ATTENTION....
2. There is a mistake in some of the Fougère-Verieul genealogy.
3. Pierre Fougère, son of Simon Fougère and of Anne Gentay, married Madeleine Verieul, daughter of Nicolas Verieul and Marguerite Hiardin (Yardin, Hyardin, Querdin !) .
4. This Nicolas Verieul was the son of Nicolas Verieul and Perrette Roussel ( Perrette in her marriage certificate and all later documents, but Colette in her birth certificate- -we have adopted Perrette.
5. Marguerite Hyardin was the daughter or Rene Hyardin and Jeanne Serre (é). from Joinville, Champagne, France.
6. Marie Hiardin, daughter of Jean Hyardin and Marguerite Chesnay and married to Pierre Encougnère is NOT the encestors of the Veilleux in Nouvelle -France..
7. Visit the site of the Association des Familles Veilleux, inc at: email@example.com or write to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org Richard Veilleux.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|