Just info for researchers:
Peter Fringer/Frenger b. abt 1752 of Shenandoah Co., VA married Anna Catharine (known as Catharine) Beck/Peck abt. 1771 probably in Shenandoah Co., VA. The family moved to Augusta Co., between 1782-1785. Peter died in Augusta Co. just before August 1807 when his estate went through probate--he had no will. Catharine was the daughter of Stephan Beck/Peck and Anna Catharine Stoffel of Lancaster Co., PA, Shenandoah & Augusta Co., VA. Peter & Catharine's known children:
1. Johan Peter Frenger 11 Aug 1772 Shenandoah Co. VA
2. Johannes Frenger 18 Dec 1776 Shenandoah Co. VA
3. Johan George Frenger 29 Dec 1779 "
4. Catharina Elizabetha Frenger 4 Dec 1782 "
5. Anna Catharin Frenger 22 Sep 1785 Augusta Co., VA
6. Anna Maria Susanna 'Susan' Frenger 25 Oct 1786 "
7. Johan Heinrich Frenger 21 Dec 1788 "
8. Anna Cristina Frenger 11 Nov 1791 "
9. Jacob Stephan Frenger 11 Apr 1794 "
According to German naming customs, all these kids went by their middle names. Their birth data comes from their parents when their names where entered into the records of St. John's German Reformed Lutheran Church in Augusta Co., VA when they were baptized at St. John's, or put into the St. John's record after they moved there. The Frenger's were one of the original families to establish St. John's. I have info on some of the children's marriages and some descendants. Many stayed right in Augusta County.
Regina Peck Andrus
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|