Hi there Nelleene,
My name is Christy and my husband's name is Shawn Ebert. His father's name is Eugene John Ebert(who I'll refer to as Dad). It's funny that today, I was talking to Dad and he told me that you and your husband were the people who I needed to speak to about the Froboeses. He says to tell you "hi" for him. My husband's great aunt and uncle were Hulda M. Schulz and August Froboese, Jr.
There's several questions that I have for you:
1) What cemetery is William and Alma Froboese buried in?
2) What are the complete dates of their death? All I have is May 1971 for William and Feb 1974 for Alma.
3) Who are Alma Voigt's parents? All I have is Friedrich Voigt and Caroline ?(don't know her last name)
4) Where was Alma Voigt born?
Here are my questions concerning their children:
1) I have that they had a son named Eugene and that he married a Zuercher, but that's all I have on him. I need his dob & where, date of marriage and where, and if he's passed away, his dod, where he died and where he's buried.
2) They had a daughter, but Dad couldn't remember her name. I need all of the same info in her.
3) Then Dad said there was a son named Roman, who married Elleanor Biesenbach. That's all I have on them. I'd like to have the same info as above.
4) Now I have you and your husband, but all I have is your names. If you could give me some info on you I'd appreciate it.
5) I have no info at all on any of the above people's children.
I know that this is a lot of questions, and I realize that it may take you a while to answer all of them. I'd be very appreciative of any info that you can give me. I've always been interested in geneology and I've finished researching my family roots and I'm now working on my husband's. Thanks again for writing to me.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|