I am currently researching the Fullwood/Stokes family in TX. My husband and I moved to the original family farm settled in 1876 by James A Fullwood in Eureka, Navarro Co TX (Near Corsicana)
If anyone has information on these families I would like to exchange information. Here is a small bit of background geography on 3 Fullwood/Stokes marriages and family ties that may be related to you, along with various other family names too numerous to mention, with the exception of Boyd SC/Ark/TX and Chandler OK/TX, which have multiple marriages to Fullwood in Navarro Co TX.
Sumter Co, SC/Navarro Co, TX/Duncan, Stephens Co OK/Lampasas Co TX
James A Fullwood, B May 20, 1825 Sumter Co SC, d Sept 17, 1898
· Grandson to James C Fullwood, Pudding Swamp SC, mentioned in JCF Will Sept 1841, SC
· 1st & 2nd wife produced 15 children, 13 born Sumter Co, SC, 2 Navarro Co, TX (all 15 Fullwood children lived in Navarro Co, TX)
· 3rd wife was Emma (Emily) A.E. Brown, Widow of Samuel W Stokes with 5 Stokes children, in Eureka, TX
Robert Walter Fullwood, (1st son of James A Fullwood) b1856 SC, d1920 Lampasas
· 1st wife R. A. (Annie) Castle, Eureka TX 1880 married
· 2nd wife Flora Estelle Lords, b 1870, d1918 Galveston, TX
o 5 Fullwood children Lampasas/Matagorda Co
Elizabeth Iola Fullwood (7th dau of James A Fullwood) b1867 Sumter SC, d1956 bur: Eureka, TX
· Married Samuel Forest Stokes
· Thought to live in Lampasas Co at some time.
· Children unk
Ernest Q Fullwood (Grandson James A Fullwood) b1900 Eureka, bur: 1996 Eureka TX
· Married Tommie L Stokes b1911, OK or TX d1985 bur: Eureka TX
· Parents of TL Stokes, George Everett Stokes & Betty Chandler of Duncan, Stephens Co, OK, having 7of8 Stokes Children buried in Duncan, OK
· Fullwoods lived and buried in Duncan Stephens Co OK
Eureka, Navarro Co TX
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|