1. Where did someone find the birth date of Obediah.
2. Obediah, John, and Milly were listed in the 1787 tax list of Lunenburg Co., VA. Obediah was listed between the ages of 16 and 21?
3. John and Milly married the daughter and son of John Newby.
4. I have been researching for over 10 years and have never ran across Adam or Matthew. Where did that info come from?
5. Matthew went to the battle of Point Pleasant to make peace between the warring parties? I DON'T THINK SO!!
6. Martha was not born in 1775 for the simply fact she would have been 12 years old at her wedding. I'm from Eastern Kentucky and I know a few folks married that young, but really!
7. Where did the middle inital "C" for Martha come from?
8. Someone stated the Joseph's middle name was "Chesterfield"?
9. My ggg grandmother, Martha, who married Pleasant Mullins did not marry a 2nd time to Lomack Williams. That Martha was the daughter of Ralph or John. Ain't figured it out, but will.
Don't wish to make any one mad, but some of the things I see on the this family just don't make since! Check out the Mullins site, Message No. 5087. Hope it helps.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|